We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Friday, July 13, 2012

Never Heard The Grinch Like This

I think she's seen it a few too many times.


3 comments:

Cameo said...

The funny thing is I had the entire "Packy" story by heart and I would recite it line by line for Beya, Papa and Sissy. I'll never forget how papa said "Cameo, if you worked half as much as you talked we'd be millionaires!"

Karma.

Krystal said...

I think she's amazing!! I love her added commentary about why his heart is too small, and I love that she picks up some sort of accent when she gets to the Cindy Lou Hoo part :)

Anonymous said...

Priceless :)
Patti B.