We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Evil Laughter

Sometimes I just want a good, hearty laugh at someone else's expense. Oh, who the hell am I kidding, I always like a laugh at someone else's expense! Good thing I stumbled across this little gem online. Mom and I sat and watched it three times, laughing so hard tears started. Ah yes, oh so funny!


1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Your kids are a blessing, miracles and gifts.

Your sister was and still is an inspiration in heaven. She was, is and will forever be a hero.

I am recently watching my grandma die, and it is very hard for me.

I was born with a rare life threatening disease, developmental delays and 4 medical conditions.
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com