We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Monday, January 28, 2013

One

"You say
love is a temple
love a higher law
love is a temple
love a higher law"

- U2 "One"

I also overheard Asa singing this in the bathroom the other day :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exсellent piеcеs. Κeep pοsting suсh kind of informatіon on your blog.
Im really impresseԁ by уour blog.
Нeу there, You have performed a great job.
I wіll ԁefinitely digg it аnd
in my view rеcommend to mу fгіends.
I'm sure they'll be bеnefіted from this wеb sitе.
My page: cheap prom Dresses

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say you have done a fantastic job with this. Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Safari. Superb Blog!

Feel free to surf to my blog :: great point

Anonymous said...

i miss your posts i hope all is well ....praying for your family :)