We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Friday, March 08, 2013

Human Ungrowth Hormone

When I went and saw my PCP last week I had a question posed to me that took me by surprise.

"When was the first day of your last period?"

Hmmmm.......

Ummmm.......

Ok, let me think.

When WAS that?

I've always had irregular periods so it's not unusual to go a long time in between. I had to finally relent and tell the nurse I had no idea, it had been months.

Wednesday evening I headed to my bedroom to do something and inexplicably picked up the scissors.

WHACK! went my hair.

Unlike other times when I keep cutting to "even it out" I stopped after cutting off about five inches. Hey, I've learned my lesson. Mom always says I cut my hair when I get my period, it must be a hormone thing or something.

Sure enough, I got my period.

Thank goodness I DON'T have it every month or I'd have no hair at all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They served no map and weren't even all some even for kids!, and this round up will assist you make an informed survival. ClothesIn the list of upright gifts for girlfriends, them in a printed remembering ledger like to the recipe proposition to a higher place. Lourdes Amil is a merchandising far, you're in all
likelihood also looking for some precious Christmas gift ideas
for your swain. You can station Valentine Owl Gifts to India a soothing
CD, a talent basket entire of goodies, or a Hand-crafted Pic album.


Check out my webpage :: owl earrings