We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Wednesday, July 03, 2013

In-N-In

I'm always craving In-N-Out. Maybe it's because I've only been there once more than a year ago. You know how sometimes when you have only had something once and you build it up so big and then when you finally go back it's not nearly as good as you remember? I've been afraid of that.....until I ran into this article, all about the secret ins and outs (no pun intended) of ordering. After looking at the pictures I was reminded how yummy it was and that no, I would NOT be disappointed if/when I have it again if for no other reason than they put my FAVORITE topping on. Big, thick, white, crunchy sheets of lettuce. When I make sandwiches at home I put about half a head of iceberg lettuce on it, more than triple the amount of anything else on my sandwich.

So if I were to go back to In-N-Out I would just want to camp out for the day and eat a 1X2, a wish burger, regular fries, dark fries, extra sauce and a neapolitan. You wouldn't be able to get me to go Out, I would stay In.