We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Sunday, December 29, 2013

Bipolar..... wait ...... no, over there ...... what?????

There are times when I think I am not capable of having a complete, full thought. My mind is a giant bingo cage filled with bingo balls that crash and careen into each other. If this sounds familiar it's because I've used this analogy before. Poor mom and Norm have had to put up with my constant bingo balling which has been especially bad the past few days. This is just a portion of it:

I'm going to get an iPad, no the Product (RED) iPod I need a 64 gb no, I wouldn't keep it in my car, I'd still keep my old iPod in my car no, I need an iPhone what I would use the iPod for yes just for at home why buy an iPod that's it an iPad look on craigslist I need a 64 gb no maybe only 32gb since I'd only be using it at home maybe a 16 GB honey how many gb is your iPad maybe an Air no I can't spend that much money I didn't get a Christmas present this could be my present why not just an iPod touch why do I even want this I don't have anything fun I just spent $1,000 on my new computer I can't get another new electronic oooh look at this one on craigslist that's a really good deal but then it's used look on best buy there's one that's open stock no I'm back to the iPod do I want an iPad 3 or 4 what is the difference between a 3 and 4 yes I want the 4th or an iPod 5th well the Air is nice no that's almost as much as my computer do I really need this no I'm not getting it this is just insane well we were going to spend the night in a hotel and order room service that was going to be a few hundred dollars look here on craigslist there's a Product (RED) one how perfect no I want the iPad

etc........

Nonstop.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Again and again and again.

Anything to keep my mind busy not that I could quiet it anyway.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Just ask me. Get the iPhone. Ive always wanted to emoji the HELL out of YOU!!!!

I vote 16 gb. I'm a music junkie, as you know, but just change it around enough, or have other options with bluetooth in my car, but don't use them.

iPhone. iPhone. iPhone.

Wait…

if I help you with the decision,

what will you think about now?

Who am I kidding ; )