We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Sunday, January 12, 2014

Thank You

I just wanted to thank everyone who called/texted/emailed/contacted me on Thursday, January 9th. So many people remembered it was four years since sissy died. I was truly humbled and grateful for what my friends said to me. I am thankful for the friends I have as they have become my family.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Cams, you all have been on my mind so much lately. Miss you all. Praying that this year ahead is uneventful and full of good memories. xoxo

Andrea