We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Friday, February 28, 2014

Asa Boy

There are times when out of the blue Asa will tell me "thank you sissy, for making me pizza" or "thank you sissy, for letting me read this book" or "thank you sissy, for letting me play that video game" or "thank you sissy, for letting me stay up late."  The list is endless. It just makes everything worth while and erases the tough times. He is just the sweetest boy and I love him so much. I can't think of many 9 year old boys who would say that. I'm sure they're out there and I'm not discounting them but I'm just proud of MY 9 year old boy.

2 comments:

Kelebek Nakliyat said...

BBC inter-city and inter-city cargo storage items, our company is part of the shipping company first comes to mind at the mention of the transport SOME SITE CHARACTERISTICS
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliye
Şehirlerarası nakliyat
Şehirlerarası nakliye
evden eve nakliyat
Kalkavan evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Kalkavan nakliyat
bazacı
baza başlık
Bazalar
Thank you thank you for choosing us

Jen said...

What a beautiful child... ❤