We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Saturday, March 22, 2014

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!!

Make way cuz mama's having some REAL problems now! Forget that whole ADD shit, that was just a detour to iTunes iHell for my iPhone.

All I want is to simply have the same customized ring tone(s) I had for Norm that I had on my BlackBerry. It was soooo easy to make anything a ring tone for my dearest BB. It is times like this that I mourn my white BlackBerry aka Gladiator (from Scandal).

I have scoured the internet. I have looked at videos. I have done what I was supposed to do and I still have no figured out how the hell to do this bullshit magic wizardry trick they claim CAN get done. I've even gotten as far as have my ring tone (ringtone? Is it one word or two? Is this my problem?) ON MY PHONE under music. But when it pairs with my iTunes on my laptop I CAN'T GET THE DAMN THING TO MOVE OVER TO TONES!!!!!!!

SO! I am offering a $15 gift card to Cold Stone Creamery to the first kick ass chick or gallant steed to help me end this once and forever and let me finally hear the oh so sweet live intro to "Zooropa" when my husband calls. Come one people, you KNEW it had to be a U2 song, didn't you?

Let the race commence. Don't make me feel like an idiot and have to take it in to a tech place and make them do it.

"Please.
Please.
Get off of your knees now
Please,
Please,
Please.
September streets capsizing
spilling over down the brim
shards of glass splinters light your face
but you can only hear your own whim
October, November, December
we just started again.
Please
Please
Please
Cuz love is hard
and love is tough
but love is not what your thinking of."



Again, you didn't think I could leave without yet some more appropriate U2 lyrics did you? My apologies to U2 if I got some words mixed up, I'm pissed off at this iTunes thing AND listening to Kings of Leon AND up at 3 am AND in the midst of a manic state, duh.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Okay girl...you forced me to change my ringtone (?) after I can't tell you how many years of the same one I LOVE!! Not for any Coldstone, but for the rip on the iPhone ; )

Here's what I used and it worked perfectly, first time through and took almost no time. Call me if you need.

No need for the ice cream. And, I'm sorry iPhone, it was me, not you while suffice ; ) ; )

http://youtu.be/DGc34d9PJV0