1. I have to have the bed made before I go to sleep, even if that means making it literally just before I get in bed.
2. My wedding favors were featured on People.com
3. I once won tickets to see U2.
4. I love mid century modern decor and would love to have my house look like a Mad Men set.
5. My house is a mishmash of shabby chic, mid century modern and ragged with a beachy feel thrown in.
6. I first got in my head that I wanted to adopt when I was about ten years old.
7. Throughout my 20's I was dead set against having any children.
8. My husband and I were together for 12 years before getting married.
9. I've had a had a husband for 8 years meaning we've been together for 20 years.
10. I have a titanium plate and six screws in my neck but one of the screws broke.
11. I called in to a radio station and requested a Brady Bunch song (Sunshine Day) and they played it.
12. I used to be obsessed with The Brady Bunch.
13. I used to work with my best friend but we didn't become best friends until after we stopped working together.
14. My best friend and I used to have water gun fights in the office.
15. For a brief time sissy and I lived together and worked together.
16. During that time Trina and I stayed up all night to make our Christmas gifts. She made soaps.
17. Whenever I see handmade soaps I always remember that night and how hard we laughed and deliriously silly we got.
18. I love cartoony owls and frogs but I hate live animals.........except for Rainey.
19. I have horrible insomnia that started when I was a teenager which makes all the possible side effects of Ambien worth taking it.
20. Once Beya and I flew to San Francisco for the day.
21. When sissy and I were in our car accident the force of being thrown forward was so big I broke the windshield with my head, smashed my nose on the rear view mirror and dented the glove box with my knee (I wasn't wearing my seatbelt).
22. Sandwiches and ice cream are my favorite foods, but not in that order.
23. I can't sing for shit but that doesn't stop me from doing it in the car.
24. My mind is constantly going which becomes exhausting, just a side effect of being bipolar.
25. I have the best family in the world and I love them with all my heart.