We were the closest family possible. Our world was turned upside down on 05/03/09 when my best friend, the person I love most next only to our children, my sister Trina was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. Her body gave out on her on 01/09/10 but she will ALWAYS be a part of our daily life and will continue to be in my posts. I started my blog to chronicle our daughter's international adoption from Guatemala and have continued to use it as a journal.

What you will find is my family trying to adapt to our new lives that were handed to us.



Thursday, January 29, 2015

EKG-eezy For Realzy

I had a doctors appointment today to review my pain meds which resulted in my having to have an EKG. It turns out that my myriad of pain medications combined with my mental health meds can turn my heart to mush (I'm paraphrasing).

Well I have the actual test to prove I have a hard heart. There's nothing warm and mushy with my heart, I'm just as cold hearted as always :)

I'm fine and there's nothing wrong with my cocktail. I'll probably have to have an EKG done periodically but I'm good for now.

Yay!


No comments: